Thursday, April 27, 2017

Scrapper's Delights Inspirational Thursday

Good Morning friends,  Happy Thursday!  Hope you are enjoying your day and getting excited that the weekend is almost here.  It's been a bit crazy around here lately with work so my crafting time have been limited.  Hopefully it will get back to normal soon.  I have Inspirational Post for you today for Scrapper's Delights blog.  This is my last post for Scrapper's Delights as I decided to step down.  It's been fun being apart of the team and I am grateful to Janice for allowing me the opportunity to be apart of her design team.  Today's card features Crafty Honey's Markers 2, she is super cute.  She is sitting down getting ready to color using her copics.  Yep this is me most of the time except I am sitting at a desk.

I printed the image out on copic x-press it blend card stock and used my copics to color her up.  I then  cut out the image using a stitched circle die from stash and layered a scalloped circle behind it.  I used   Design Papers from Lawn Fawn to create this card.  I added blue nuevo drops to the card for added dimension.   Finally, I added a sentiment to the bottom of the card that I felt was so fitting for this image.  Yes color makes me happy, any color as long as it's color.


Copics Used:
Skin: E13, 11, 21, 00, 0000
Hair: E59, 37, 33, 31, 50
Eyes: E18, 15, 13
Blue: B97, 95, 93, 21 
White: C3, 1, 0
Make sure you check out the store for this and other cute images.  We would love to see your creations over on the Scrapper's Delights Inspiration Facebook page.   Stop by and say Hi and join in the fun.  Well that's all for today, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment