Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The Greeting Farm Fun Anya

Hello Friends, Happy Tuesday to you.  This is my last GDT project for The Greeting Farm this month.  I had an awesome time sharing some of my projects using The Greeting Farm super cute stamps.  Today's card share features  Fun Anya.  The summer is just around the corner and and this cutie is perfect for those summer parties.  

I created a square card using the Summer Dreams paper by Echo Park.  I stamped the image out on copic x-press it blend card stock using momento tuxedo black ink.  I used the accompanied die set for this stamp to cut the image out.  I added her to the card along with a sentiment.  I then added some enamel dots to the corners for added dimension.


Copic Colors Used:
Skin: E13, 11, 21, 00
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, Y11
Yellow: YR23, Y15, 11, 02
Blue: B97, 95, 93, 91

That's all I have for you today, I want to thank The Greeting Farm for allowing me to share my projects with you this month.  It has been a blast, have a great Tuesday!  




No comments:

Post a Comment