Thursday, July 20, 2017

Angels Hearts and Memories BarbieQutie

Hello friends, Happy Thursday to you.  Thanks for stopping by I am sharing  a card using Angels Hearts and Memories Barbie Qutie.  She is ready for a serious cook-out.

I colored the image using copics and cut her out using my brother scan and cut.  I die cut the frame of the card from magnolia doohickey club volume 11 die.  I used digital papers I had in my stash that I thought went perfect with this image.  I die cut the grill, hamburger, and drink from magnolia volume 11 doohickey dies


Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: W9, 7, 5, 3
Blue: B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Yellow: YR23, Y08, 6, 11

I love this card, a cookout for the summer is definitely what I need.  Check out Angela's store, she is having a sale on all of her images.  That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Have a awesome Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment