Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs Anything Goes Challenge

Hello friends, thanks for stopping by today. This week we have a new challenge going on over at Crafty Sentiments Designs and it's Anything Goes.  For this challenge  I am using Isobel Ocean Waves and I just love her.   Summer is winding down here in the states so this cutie was perfect to create a card with.

I used various designer papers to create this card. I colored the image and the water scene using my copics.  I added some clouds using a MFT cloud stencil and distress oxide ink.   I added the chipboard word beach to the front panel to finish off the card.



That's all I have for your today.  I hope this provides some inspiration to get crafty.  Check out the crafty sentiments designs challenge blog to see what the other creative designers created this week.  Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment