Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs New Challenge

Hello friends, hope your Tuesday is off to a great start.  We have a new challenge going on over at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog.  This week is all about the leaves and I decided to use clearing leaves for this week's challenge.  The weather is getting cooler and she is perfect for the fall season.

I colored the image using my copics and used a tag die from my stash to cut her out.  I used some pattern papers from Doodle-Bug to create this card.    



Copic Colors used: 
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E57, 55, 51
Jacket: YG67, 63, 25
Scarf: E37, 34, 31
Leaves: YR18, 15 09, 04 Y38, 35, YG67, 63, 25
That's all I have for you today.  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to head over to Crafty Sentiments Blog and check out what the other ladies created.  Have a great day!

1 comment: