Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Crafty Sentiments Designs Winter Challenge

Hello Friends,  it’s been a while since the last time I posted a project! I am so excited to get back to crafting again! Today, over on Crafty Sentiments Designs this weeks challenge is all about winter.  I don’t know about where you are but it’s cold here.  I decided to use Snowball for this week’s project.

I colored the image using copic markers and used Bo Bunny Altitude paper collection to create the card.  I added some snowflakes  snowflake dies from my stash.  I finished the card off by adding a sentiment that I thought was fitting for this image.


Copic colors:
Skin: E15, 13, 11
Hair: W9, 7, 5
Sweater: E33, 31, 30
Jeans: B99, 97, 95, 91
Snowballs: C3, 1, colorless blender

That's all I for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to check out Crafty Sentiments Designs blog to see the other talented ladies creations.  Have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment