Saturday, February 24, 2018

The Papernest Dolls Cupcake Amara

Hello friends,  hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I wanted to share a birthday tag using Cupcake Amara from The Papernest Dolls.  I just love creating projects with Amara, she is such a cutie.  I needed to make some tags and this image was perfect for what I needed.

I used the arch tag dies from pink and main for the tag.  I used papers from doodlebug cream and sugar collection.  I love the color combination in this paper collection.    I colored her up using copics and cut her out using a jaded blossom's stitched circle die.  I layered a scalloped circle die cut from jaded blossom behind the image along with the fringed banner from my favorite things.  I added the sentiment which is from my creative time to the bottom of the tag to finish it off.



Copic Colors used:
Skin: E18, 15, 13, 11
Hair: W9, 7, 5, 3
Green: G28, 24, 21, 20
Pink: R22, 21, 20 RV 11, 10
Black: W9, 7, 5

That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Check out the papernest dolls store for this and other cute images you can create with.  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment