Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Anything Goes with Crafty Sentiments Designs

Good Morning Crafty friends, thanks for stopping by.  I was asked to join the Crafty Sentiments Designs  as a guest designer and I am over the moon excited.   Thanks to Celine for inviting me to participate with the team.  



For this week's challenge over on the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog, its "ANYTHING GOES".  I decided to use the super cute Faith-Play with Music  for my card.  I used lawn fawn hello sunshine designer papers for this card.  I wanted Faith to be the focal point so I die cut her out using a stitched circle die and added a stitched scallop die cut behind it.  I stamped her out on press-it blend card stock and colored her using my copics.  Oh yeah she is definitely rocking her music for sure.


Copic Colors used:
Skin: E18, 15, 13, 11
Hair: C9, 7, 5, 3
Radio: C7, 5, 3

Make sure you check out the other ladies creations over on the blog and take part in the challenge.  Thanks for stopping by and have a happy crafty day.  

1 comment: