Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Fall Coffee Blog Hop

Hello friends, its that time of the year.  Yep, Fall season starts in a couple of days but its time for the Fall Coffee Blog Hop.   You can check out all of the details on the coffee lover's blog.    I look forward to this blog hop each season because I get to create projects based on my favorite drink COFFEE.  I decided to create a k-cup holder and using Cool Beans Luka from La-La Land Crafts.

I stamped the image out on copic x-press it card stock and colored him up using copics.  I cut out the image using my brother scan and cut.  I created the box using a tutorial I found on Facebook. I cut out the k-cup insert using my circuit.  I used the amber moon collection by prima to layer on the box.   The pumpkin border and wooden sign were cut out using Jaded Blossom dies.  The sentiment is also from Jaded Blossom called Happy Fall.  I added all of the elements on the belly band so that the recipient can re-use the box if need be.




Copic Colors used: 
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E37, 33, 31
Green: BG99, 96, 93, 90
Brown: E29, 25, 23, 21
Cup: W3, 1, colorless blender

This little gift set is off to a special friend and I hope that they enjoy as much as I enjoyed creating it. That's all I have for you today, don't forget to check out the coffee lover's blog hop for all of the details.  There are a lot of inspiration to soak up for sure.  Thanks for stopping by and we will chat soon.  

Challenges entering:






17 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning little set. LOVE this!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN giftie! Love the idea of k cups as gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh la la, what a fun, beautiful and creative project. Lucky friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful gift set and your card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling sweet card and what a great cupholder. Perfect Autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet set and love your fabulous design and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely & special gift-thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's masculine challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowza! Beautiful box and embellishments... awesome coloring... fantastic gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh! I love this!! Great job!!

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am crazy obsessed with your coloring. Girl, you have some wizardry with those Copic markers. How do you do that?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG your coloring is fabulous! This card is amazing! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you go all out. Fun and time consuming job with lots of character. I love that little guy, all brightly colored. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Awesome! Thank you so much for participating in our 'More than one fold' challenge at Scor-Pal!

    ReplyDelete