Monday, September 4, 2017

The Greeting Farm Cheeky Lesson


Hello friends, Happy Labor Day to those in the states.  This week starts a brand new school year.   I decided to celebrate with coloring up The Greeting Farm Cheeky Lesson.  She is one of my all time favorite stamps from The Greeting Farm.  I just love her and secretly think if I was a teacher I would look like this, lol.  I decided to play along with this month's farm fresh challenge by the greeting farm.  This month's challenge is all about creating a project using the below sketch and of course a greeting farm image.


Here is my take on this sketch using Cheeky Lesson.  


Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, 11
Dress: E44, 43, 31
Apple: R39, 29, 27, 24

I love this the way this card turned out!  Hopefully teachers and students are excited to start a new school year.  Well that's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Have an awesome day!

Challenges I am entering:

2 comments:

  1. Amazing coloring and I love that layout! What a great take on the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the hair combo and colouring too. I have joined the FFF challenge too, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete