Wednesday, August 30, 2017

MFT Space Explorer

Hello Friends, Happy Hump day to you.  Hope your week is treating you well and you are looking forward to the weekend.   I have several stamp sets sitting on my desk that I am determined to create a card with.  I decided to create a card using MFT Space Explorer.  I just love this little set of cute space astronauts.  I also wanted to use my distress inks and create a cool galaxy background.

I stamped the images out on copic x-press it cardstock and used my copics to color.  I used my brother scan and cut to cut out the images.  I created the galaxy background using distress inks and added copic opaque white for splatter.  I cut out a stitched rectangle frame from MFT to create the shaker.  I various pretty pink posh sequins to the shaker card.  I stamped out the sentiment from the same stamp set and heat embossed it with Hero Arts White embossing powder.  I cut the sentiment out using the stitched flag banner from MFT.    



Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E37, 33, 31
Space suit: N7, 5, 3, 1, B28, 26, 24, 21
This was a fun card to create especially the background.  Well that's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Have a great Wednesday and we will chat soon.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Girl,

    I am a new follower, please follow me back if you like. While you're there, please enter to win the two prizes I am giving away!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    P.S. Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete