Monday, August 28, 2017

MFT Witch Way is the Candy

Hello Friends,  hope you had a great weekend.  I am sharing a card today using MFT re-released Witch Way is the Candy.  I received this cutie in the mail the other day and had to color her up and create a card.  I am gearing up for halloween and this cute stamp set was perfect.

I stamped the images out on copic x-press it blend cardstock and cut them out using the coordinating dies.  I created the background using distress ink and added copic opaque white splatter to give the background some added dimension.  I used MFT rectangle scalloped frames to cut out a frame to create the shaker.  I added various sequins from pretty pink posh and cartwright sequins to the shaker.  I added the shaker portion to the card front.  I used the boo sentiment from make it crafty to add to the card as well.  To add additional dimension to the bat, I added some googley eyes from pretty pink posh which I love.  


Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E59, 37, 33, 31
Hat, Cape, Boots, Bat: N9, 7, 5, 3
Dress: YR27, 68, 15
Broom: E59, 37, 33
I love this stamp set and so glad MFT decided to re-release this cutie.  Well that's all I have for you today, hoping you have a great Monday.  Happy Crafting! 

2 comments: