Saturday, August 12, 2017

Papernest Dolls School Girl Avery

Hello friends, I have a quick card share for you today.  It's that time of the year, yep Back to School time and I was excited to see School Girl Avery apart of the new release this month.  She is so adorable and that hair OMG, love!

I colored the image using copics and cut her out using the nested rectangle die from MFT.  I used various designer papers to create this card.  I die cut out a clipboard and notebook paper from our daily bread and layered the die cuts on the card.  I also die cut the book stack out from craftin desert divas and added it to the bottom of the card.  I finished the card off by die cutting a tag from lawn fawn and adding the sentiment from La-La Land Crafts.  



Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: 100, C9, 7, 5, 3
Blue: B39, 28, 24
White: C3, 1, colorless blender
Red: R39, 29, 24

I just love this card, school girl avery is ready for the first day of school.  Thanks for stopping by today, have a great weekend and we will chat soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment