Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs Pearl and or Strass Challenge

Hello friends,  hope you are enjoying your Tuesday.  We have a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  It's Pearls or Strass Challenge.  For this week's challenge, I decided to color up This Rose.  She is so adorable with her rose.

I used various designer papers to create this card.  I colored the image up using copics and added some sparkle detail using a white gel pen.  I then cut her out using a oval die and added a oval frame behind her from spellbinders.  I finished her off by added some pearls around the frame along with the hello sentiment.


Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E59, 35, 33, 31
Purple: V09, 06, 04, 01
White Gel Pen

I love the way this card turned out!  Maybe because its in my favorite color, lol.  Don't forget to check the other ladies gorgeous projects on the blog.   Well that's all I have for you today.  Thanks for stopping by and we will chat soon.  Have an awesome crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment