Thursday, February 23, 2017

It's Party Time with The Papernest Dolls

Hello Friends, it's Friday and the weekend is finally upon us!  Hope your Friday is off to a great start.  I am sharing a card I created using Party Girl Ellie over on the paper nest dolls blog.   She is super cute, I just love her hair.    This image is perfect for all types of celebrations.  I wanted to create a fun celebratory card so I used the Echo Park party time collection to create my card. I just love this collection and was perfect for this cute image.  I used copics to color this cutie up and I die cut the image out using a stitched rectangle die from my stash.  I  added some nuevo crystal drops to the front for added dimension.   I added the sentiment "Make a wish" from the paper collection to this card.



Copic Colors used:
Skin: E18, 15, 13, 11
Hair: C9, 7, 5, 3
Pink: R85, 83, 81
Hat and boots: C9, 7, 5, 3

Well I hope you like the card and it provides you with inspiration to create something with PND images.  Definitely check out the store for all of the cute stamps.  Have a great Friday, and we will chat again soon.  


1 comment: