Monday, February 20, 2017

Bonjour Anya from The Greeting Farm

Good Morning crafty friends, yep its MONDAY again! Time flies right over the weekend and we are back to another work week.  Hope you had a great weekend and was able to get some crafting done.  I got a little crafting in among all of the other things I needed to do.  I created a card using the new digi stamp Bonjour Anya from The Greeting Farm.  I used tumbled glass distress ink to create the background and added the paris skyline die from MFT.  I used the mama elephant park avenue die to frame the card.   I cut out the image using my brother scan and cut and colored her up with copics.  The sentiment comes with the digital stamp and I added that to finish off the card.




Copics used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, Y11
Dress and Hat: RV32, 23, 10

Well that's all I have for you today, leave  a comment and let me know what you think of the card.  Until next time, have a Fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment