Thursday, November 17, 2016

Scrapper's Delights Thrifty Thursday





Hello my friends, Happy Thursday.  It's Thrifty Thursday over at Scrapper's Delights and you know what that means?  You can pick up a special offer for just a $1 on a biweekly basis.  This Thursday's special showcases The Nutcracker collection.


Now on to my card share.  I created a card using the nutcracker which you can find here.  I wanted to keep the card more on the masculine side as I think this would be a perfect Christmas card for a male.  I colored the image up with my copics and paired the nutcracker with designer papers from Photo Play called Holiday Cheer.  I love the way this card turned out, clean and simple for sure.  

Copic Colors Used:
Skin: E21, 23, 25
Hair: C1, 00, colorless blender
Green: G99, 94, 21
Red: R39, 37, 35
Yellow: YR23, Y15, 11
Black: N8, 6, 5, 4

Check out what Janice has in the store and pick up Nutcracker for $1.  Thanks for stopping by and chat with you next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment