Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Advent Calendar Event featuring Scrapper's Delight

Happy Hump day friends, thanks for stopping by.  Scrapper's Delights is sponsoring the Kit and Clowder Facebook group advent calendar for the day. Today's image is all about Santa and the reindeers.  You can pick up this image for free if you head over to the Kit and Clowder Facebook group.  


Now on to my project, I decided to create a Easel Desk mini album using the freebie image to hold my Christmas pictures.  I used a you tube tutorial which you can find here.  I colored the image using my copics and added it to the album.  I love the way this turned out, definitely will be making another one for sure.   I will keep this album on my desk at work.    Check out the  additional pictures below of the album.  Make sure you head over to the Kit and Clowder Facebook group and pick up this image.  That's all for now, thanks for stopping by.  









No comments:

Post a Comment