Thursday, June 15, 2017

My Favorite Things Pirate Love

Hello friends, Happy Thursday to you! Hope your week is going well and you are ready for the weekend.   I have a card share for you today using My Favorite Things party like a pirate stamp set from their new release.  When I saw this stamp set, I had to have it.  Those pirates are  just adorable. 

I colored the pirate and boat with my copics.  I used the MFT's cloud stencil to create the background and the  sun ray stencil to add the rays.  I die cut the waves using Taylored Expressions rolling waves die and cut out the card panel using Mama Elephant columbus circle framed tags.  I stamped out the birds  and sentiment  from the same stamp set. 


Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00
Hair: E37, 33, 30
Hat and Shoes: C9, 7, 5, 3
Jacket and Pants: E37, 07
Shirt: B26, 24, 21
Belt: YR23, 15, 11
Boat: E37, 35, 33, 07
C3, 1, 0

This card was fun to create and love the way it turned out.  Well that's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by and have an Awesome Thursday.  

Challenges I am entering:














1 comment: