Monday, October 10, 2016

Halloween Treat Bag

Hello my friends, Happy Monday.  I don't know about you but I feel like this weekend flew by so fast.  I need another day just to relax and watch some TV.  I have a halloween project share for you today using a Greeting Farm stamp.  This cute stamp is from the spooky kit which is retired.  My inspiration for this project came from a you tube video which you can find here.  This idea is perfect for trick or treaters or even for an halloween party.  I don't get trick or treaters in my area but I am going to take these treat bags to the office so my co-workers can enjoy.  For this project,  I used a Tim Holtz tag and bag die to create the base. I also used the La La Land Crafts cobbweb die and backed it behind the rosette I created to give this project some additional dimension. I added some ribbon I had in my stash to the tag.   I stamped my image on x-press it blend card stock using MFT hybrid black ink.  I colored her up using my copics and added her to the rosette.  The sentiment Have a wicked Halloween is from my creative time stamp set.   I love the way this project turned out and I hope my co-workers will love it too.  That's all for now, thanks for stopping by.  Have a Fabulous Monday!!!



Copic Colors used:
Skin:E13, 11, 00, 000, 0000
Hair: 100, C9, 7, 5, 3
Purple: V09, 17, 15
Black: 100, C9, 7, 5, 3

Challenge I am entering:

3 comments:

  1. This is wicked-awesome!!! What a perfect image for Halloween!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME! Loveee the strong colours!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete