Thursday, October 6, 2016

Scrapper's Delights Thrifty Thursday



Hello My friends, thanks for stopping by.  Today I am sharing my first  Scrapper's Delights DT project for Thrifty Thursday.  What's Thrifty Thursday?  Well glad you ask, bi-weekly on Thursday Scrapper's Delights chooses a selection of  great special offers for you.  You can head to the shop and pick up the special offer for just $1 each here.  Today's Thrifty Thursday deal features these cute Pixie's.  



 I used the Pixie Ellete for my project which you can find in the Scrapper's Delights store here.  



Copic Colors Used:
Skin: E 13, 11, 00, 000, 0000
Pink: R02, 01, 00
Turquoise: BG49, 13, 11

I colored this cutie up with copics and used designer papers from my stash.  The sentiment is also from Scrapper's Delight and it is so fitting for this card.  Head on over to the store and pick up this cutie for $1.  While you browsing, check out Scrapper's Delight Challenge Blog and Facebook fan page where you will find a lot of inspiration from the team. That's all for now, thanks for stopping by.  


Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #92-Punch and Diecuts 
Craft your passion Challenge-Anything Goes 

3 comments:

  1. waouhhhhhhhhh i love the color

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable - love this card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! I adore the barb wire die cut!! I think that just got added to me NEED list!! LOL
    Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Gals Corner this week!!

    ReplyDelete