Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge-Anything but a Card

Hello Crafty friends, thanks for stopping by.  Today starts a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  This week's theme is anything but a card.  I decided to alter a pizza box and I used  Isobel-Seashell, she is so adorable.  I am getting into the mermaid mood so this cutie was perfect to color up.

I colored her up using my copics and I decided to cut her out using a stitched circle die.  I used a paper stack that I had in my stash.  I used some distress inks and a wavy stencil to create the water scene.  I layered a scalloped doily behind the image and cut out some bubbles using a die from my stash.  You can't have a mermaid and underwater scene without the seaweed and starfish.  So I die cut some seaweed and starfish out and added them around the image.  I then added some pearls and the sentiment at the top. To add some dimension, I added nuevo clear drops for the bubbles.



Copic Colors Used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 0000
Hair: E59, 37, 33, 31, 50
Shell: E25, 23, 21
Mermaid's Tail: BG 49, 23, 11, 10, 
White gel pen, sky blue, baby blue, and turquoise spica pens

I am in love with this project, love the way it turned out.  That's all I have for you today, don't forget to check out what the other lovely ladies created for this theme over on the blog.  Thanks for stopping by and we will chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment