Monday, May 1, 2017

La-La Land Crafts Marci with Rose

Good Morning crafty friends, its Monday which means the weekend just flew by.  Hopefully you spent time with family and friends or even got some crafting in.  I was able to squeeze a little bit of craft time in, its been a bit crazy around here the past week.  Well on to my project today, which I am super excited about.  I am guest designing for La La Land Crafts for the month of May.  EEEKKKK, I am soooo excited about this opportunity.   Over the next month, you will see projects using the super cute La La Land Crafts stamps and dies.

This week's challenge is Anything Goes, so I decided to use Marci with a Rose  on my card.   She is one of my favorite stamps to create with from LaLa Land Crafts.   I needed to make a birthday card for a friend so this card was perfect.  I stamped the image out on copic x-press it blend card stock and colored her up using my copics.  I decided to use DSP from My Mind's Eye called My Story.  I cut out a pierced scalloped circle and stitched circle dies.   Both from La La Land Crafts and added them to the center of the card.   I then cut out two open leaves and added two filigree flowers from La La Land Crafts.   I cut the image out using my brother scan and cut and added her to the front of the card.


Copics Used:
Skin: E15, 13, 11, 21
Hair: C9, 7, 5, 3
Dress: R05, 02, 12, YR000
Shoes: C3, 1, colorless blender
Rose: R46, 35. 24

I definitely loved the way this card turned out, I say that about every card but this one is speaking to me, LOL.  Thanks for stopping by, hope this card brought you some crafty inspiration.  Check  out the La La Land Blog to see what the other amazing ladies have in store for you.     Don't forget La La Land Crafts have a Facebook group where you can show us your La La Land Creations. Head over and check it out, you will see lots of inpisration for sure.  That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by and have an awesome Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment