Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Crafty Sentiments Designs Anything Goes Challenge

Hello friends, thanks for stopping by today.  We have a new challenge up at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  This week it's anything goes and I decided to use Phone Call for my project today. This image is perfect to send to a friend you love talking to.   The designer papers I used are from my local craft store.  I love the colors, they're so bright and cheerful.

I colored the image using my copics.  I used a stitched circle die to cut out the image and layer it on a scalloped circle die.  The sentiment is from stamp set in my stash and I added it to the bottom of the card.  I finished the card off by adding some enamel dots from my stash.



Copic Colors used: 
Skin: E13,11, 00, 000
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, Y11
Blue: B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Pink: R85, 83, 81
Gold: YR23, Y15, Y11
Turquoise:  BG49, 15, 13, 11
Grey: W3, 1, 0

I love the way this card turned out.  Don't forget to check out Crafty Sentiments Designs blog to see what the other talented ladies created for this challenge.  That's all I for you today, thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment