Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Crafty Sentiments Designs New Challenge

Hello friends, thanks for stopping by today.  This week we have a new challenge going on at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  The theme for this week is Easter and I decided to use Easter Companion for my card today. This cutie is perfect to create those spring and Easter cards.

I used doodlebug bunnyville designer paper to create this card. I colored the image using copics.  I added clouds using a cloud stencil from my stash.  I cut the image out using a stitched circle die and added it to the card.  I finished off the card with an Easter sentiment.

Copic colors used: 
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, Y11
Pink: RV29, 25, 13, 21
Bunnies: C3, 1, colorless blender
Grass: G99, 94, 21

That’s all I have for you today. Don’t forget to check out what the other talented ladies have created this week. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment