Friday, August 26, 2016

FUN-DAY Friday Episode 2

Hello my friends, its Fun-Day Friday!!! I have a fun shaped card for you today.  Since its back to school in my neck of the woods,  which means summer is almost over.  Thinking about that makes me sad.     Summer is one of my favorite seasons, although the heat can be overwhelming.  I wanted to create a card that has a summer feel since summer is one of my favs.  I love mermaids and I used the super cute mermaid stamp by The Greeting Farm called Trishell I picked up from Jamie's shop Not2Shabby.  I was excited to create a card with this stamp set, she is too cute.






Copics used:
Skin: E15, 13, 11
Hair: E59, 57, 55, 53, 51
Bluegreen: BG72, 13, 11, 10/YG01

I colored her up with my copics and created a shaped card using some of the dies and  papers from my stash.  I topped off the card with some flowers, pearl trim and bling from my stash as well.  I love this card, its so bright and summery.  Hope this card gives you some inspiration,  thanks for stopping by.  Happy Friday! 

Challenges that I am entering:

2 comments:

  1. What a beauty!! I love the shape card, and I love how you colored her up!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!

    ReplyDelete