Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I want to go to the BEACH.

Good Morning my friends, I have a card share for you today.  I am finally realizing summer is almost over and what better way to end the summer season but with a summer card.  I don't go to the beach often but when I do, I like to play in the water.  Similar to this cute magnolia stamp from the new seaside collection called Tilda playing in the Water.  This is so me, splashing in the water at the beach.




Copic Colors used: 
Skin: E15, 13, 11, 21
Hair: C9, 7, 5
Coral: YR02, YR01, YR00
Blue: BG13, 11, 10

I stamped the image using momento tuxedo black ink on x-press it blend card stock. I colored her up using my copics and added some white details to her cheeks.  I used several dies from my stash on this card to create a beach theme along with pearl trim.  That's it for now, hope this card inspire you to create.  Thanks for stopping by, Happy Tuesday.    

Challenges I am entering:

No comments:

Post a Comment