Wednesday, March 15, 2017

CC Designs Leprechaun

Good Morning friends, Happy hump day.  We are at the midway point of the week and before you know it the weekend will be here.  Ok so I have another good luck card for you today.  I've pulled out all of my St. Patty's day stamps and decided to create some cards.   Today's share is using the cute leprechaun from CC Designs.  He is just so adorable and would be perfect for good luck!

I used distress inks to create the sky background.  I used the lawn fawn leafy tree landscape die set to create the scene.  I added the new lawn fawn little picket fence as well as the grassy border dies to the card.    I stamped the leprechaun on copic x-press it blend card stock.  I colored the stamped image using my copics and added the image to the card.


Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, Y11
Green: YG67, 63, 17, 03
Gold: YR23, Y15, 11, 01
Black: C9, 7, 5

This is definitely a good luck card for sure.  That's all I have for you today, hope you enjoy this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have a awesome day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment