Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs Isobel Bunch of Flowers

Good Morning Crafty Peeps, it's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Designs blog.  This week's challenge is "Anything Goes".  Today's card features Isobel Bunch of Flowers, isn't she adorable?    This cutie is screaming SPRING is around the corner.  Woohoo, I am so excited!!!  

I decided to pair this cutie with the spring time doodlebug paper, I love the colors.  I colored the image using my copics and cut her out with one of my stitched oval dies.  I layered a scalloped oval die cut behind her. I then added some flowers from my stash to the card to add some additional dimension.  

Copic Colors Used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00
Hair: E59, E37, 33, 31, 50
Dress: R85, 83, 81

That's all I have for you today, check out Crafty Sentiments Designs blog and take part in the challenge. Until next time, have a great day!

1 comment: