Thursday, March 23, 2017

Scrapper's Delight Inspirational Thursday

Good Morning friends, time for another Inspirational Thrifty Thursday over on  Scrapper's Delights blog.  I am sharing a cute card using Ava unicorn pony which you can pick up in the store for a great price.  I needed to make a birthday card for a special person and this image was perfect.

I used a paper pad called enchanted that I picked up from my local craft store. I die cut some clouds using one of my dies from my stash and layered them on the card.  Since this is a birthday card, I die cut the words  happy birthday from a die I have in my stash and place them on the card.  I then added some nuevo jewel drops on the card.  You can barely see those in the photos but they are there, lol.   I colored Ava with my copics and cut her out using my brother scan and cut.

Copics used:
White: N2, 1, colorless blender
Blue: B5, BG01, 000
Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen

I love this card, its so magical and remind me of my childhood.  Well that's all I have for today, thanks for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to get crafty.  Check out the scrapper's delights store, there are some super specials going on right now.  Also check out the faecbook fan page and join us.  Show off your creations using any of the scrapper's delights images.  Have a fabulous day and we will talk soon!


1 comment: